The Management System of Intensive Energy Consumptions (SGCIE) is, within the Portuguese National Strategy for Energy, one of the measures of the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan (NEEAP), and aims to promote the increase of energy efficiency in industry through the modification of production processes. The project involved the integration in the voluntary scheme of more than 100.000 industries in Portugal, starting from consumption of 250toe.
• Review of the legislative framework and fiscal incentive scheme
• Design and model of eligible energy efficiency measures in coordination with NEEAP 2020
• Design and implementation of the process framework and activities
• Design and implementation of the experts certification procedure
• IT system design and implementation
• Training and technical assistance in the project
• Rollout and project follow-up