Working with EDP (the main Portuguese utility and the 3rd renewable producer in the world), S317 consultants have supported the company to find new ways, through EU and institutional funds, to finance the energy efficiency in the Save2Compete project, an industry program that EDP has in Portugal and Spain. This program has already supported more than 50 companies, with more than 20M€ and it’s the largest private Iberian program of its kind.
• Capacity building for EDP personnel regarding the new funding schemes and how it can affect the selling and design processes
• Financial analysis and modeling of the funding hypothesis
• Contacts with EU and EIB authorities
• Project typical saving measures analysis for mapping the funding needs and characteristics
• Setting up a new workflow for preparing new projects according with the new funding scheme